Rhode Island Service Company uses encrypted communications and document storage tools to ensure the best possible client data security.
Virtual paralegal services for corporate legal departments and small law firms. Services are not available to the general public.
We provide a variety of corporate support services including:
- contract drafting and review
- preparation of consents/votes
- filing of annual reports and regulatory submissions
- acquisition and merger support (including virtual due diligence)
- legal research and writing (including multi-state surveys and case-specific research)
- back-end litigation support (including document requests, document review, preparation of document requests and interrogatories, e-mail review, electronic redaction and Bates stamping of documents, and more).
Small Law Firm Support
We provide a wide range of support services for small law firms, including paralegal services and virtual firm administration:
- time entry and billing
- client intake and scheduling
- preparation and delivery of correspondence
- physical and e-binder preparation for closings
- document scanning and e-delivery
- secure e-signing services